Is It Poetry
Blind The World
One more word or less, some one else has said.
Human being's that can't give pause,
our efforts now are vain.
Sadly now we go out to seek our fame and fortune.
Be it right or wrong, the same sad song.
Here their once were birds that came to sing,
their song we all could hear.
Blind I've been to see what we could never hold so dear.
Clouds we reinvent to feel the rain,
and sun set skies we see to help the pain.
How we came to let the moon rise now.
One more word or less such knowledge is ignored.
No one intervenes now I must go.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind The World by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka