Blindly Faith In Ardent Heart
Blindly faith in ardent heart,
Love with my soul created art;
Its expression seems abstract,
Ignored the notion of the fact.
Sparkly bright my blindly eyes
Quick forgotten use of sight;
Deaf of sound my dreamy ears
Pounding heart is their tingles,
Cannot perceive reality
When are filled with melody.
And it steals my voice of tone
To express itself of Love,
Melts it soft in tender pitches
Is it you so sweetly seeking?
Blushing cheeks in timid blooming,
Roused emotions heart consuming;
Dispossessed of mine belonging
I follow Love in madly longing.
Bewitched by your presence...shiver!
At your touch I melt in fever;
Immersed by your being, indispensable
The fear of loss...unbearable!
With me alive in constant thought,
A joyful smile in heart you brought.
As your name I call in focused mind
To my astonishing surprise,
You appear before my eyes...
Magic power of the Mind I realize
Yet, you fool my mind with meaningful lies.
This Love, defeats my knowledge; laughs at me!
For no thought erect when weak my knee.
I am born again, whole, anew
The path of Heart is essence pure;
And as all my knowledge; proofed as lie
I wonder...Are you just the habit of my mind?
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blindly Faith In Ardent Heart by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
- the second stanza is why you bought my b.., Mandolyn ...
- Te Acordaras De Mi, Adriana Avila
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)