Blindly Faith In Ardent Heart
Blindly faith in ardent heart,
Love with my soul created art;
Its expression seems abstract,
Ignored the notion of the fact.
Sparkly bright my blindly eyes
Quick forgotten use of sight;
Deaf of sound my dreamy ears
Pounding heart is their tingles,
Cannot perceive reality
When are filled with melody.
And it steals my voice of tone
To express itself of Love,
Melts it soft in tender pitches
Is it you so sweetly seeking?
Blushing cheeks in timid blooming,
Roused emotions heart consuming;
Dispossessed of mine belonging
I follow Love in madly longing.
Bewitched by your presence...shiver!
At your touch I melt in fever;
Immersed by your being, indispensable
The fear of loss...unbearable!
With me alive in constant thought,
A joyful smile in heart you brought.
As your name I call in focused mind
To my astonishing surprise,
You appear before my eyes...
Magic power of the Mind I realize
Yet, you fool my mind with meaningful lies.
This Love, defeats my knowledge; laughs at me!
For no thought erect when weak my knee.
I am born again, whole, anew
The path of Heart is essence pure;
And as all my knowledge; proofed as lie
I wonder...Are you just the habit of my mind?
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blindly Faith In Ardent Heart by Mihaela Pirjol )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam
- Those Who had Been Bloody, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boots, Nassy Fesharaki
- How does she smile, Nero CaroZiv
- We Will Find A Way, Okoemu Barnabas
- The Beloved of The Ph.D. Guide, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are Not Even Modern And Instead of B.., Bijay Kant Dubey