Blood Red Life
It was when you walked out of my life
That my life first tasted blood,
The blood oozing from my heart!
Then when I lost my name,
When I was thrown out of lives and houses,
When I was friendless, beaten up
And left a tramp to tread
Endless paths of loneliness...
I drank blood and I retched blood!
Then I was no one’s son
And no one’s brother,
And no one’s lover...
I was a nameless traveller,
Who lost his way
And torn off by the beasts,
And my life is Blood Red!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blood Red Life by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai