Blow Ye Winds, Blow
The wind has been blowing
for days on end.
And the gusts have found their way
into my calm and peacefulness
and so it is I say
'Blow ye wind and have no care
for how you ruin the air'.
I yearn for fair breezes to waft
and touch upon my face
and change this windy place.
The coldest winds are from the north
and chill me inside out.
It seems there is no end to them.
Their force is bending my trees.
They've chased the springtime bees.
Every day I awaken to find them
whistling their song.
And it is the middle of May.
There must be something wrong
for these winds blow much too strong..
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blow Ye Winds, Blow by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ndofta per te fundit here, skender iljaz braka
- Rreth zjarrit, skender iljaz braka
- Dhe pse plakemi, skender iljaz braka
- Pavdekesi, skender iljaz braka
- Sfide e perjetshme, skender iljaz braka
- Heshtja e lumit, skender iljaz braka
- Rrëpirave të thepisura të hënës, skender iljaz braka
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka