Blue is what you feel when you're down
Blue is the music that gets people dancing in town
Blue is what you drink to quench your thirst
Blue is when you look up, and what you see first
Blue holds boats on the ocean floor
Blue is what you don't want to see coming under your bathroom door
Blue keeps the Earth right on moving
Blue can be a rush, and at the same time, soothing.
Jared Bradford's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue by Jared Bradford )
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss