Scent and beauty
Roses in the garden
Fresh and pretty
Petals bloom in garden
O.. Rosalia which thorns are sharp
Don't you give love and pain?
O.. Rosalia sings with the harp
Don't you grow just in vain?
Just a Blue Rosalia..
Flawless beauty in every petal
You're the Blue Rosalia..
Boundless love in every petal
Vidi Pudinkz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Rosalia by Vidi Pudinkz )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra