Scent and beauty
Roses in the garden
Fresh and pretty
Petals bloom in garden
O.. Rosalia which thorns are sharp
Don't you give love and pain?
O.. Rosalia sings with the harp
Don't you grow just in vain?
Just a Blue Rosalia..
Flawless beauty in every petal
You're the Blue Rosalia..
Boundless love in every petal
Vidi Pudinkz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Rosalia by Vidi Pudinkz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman
- A Moment's pause, David Whalen
- Almost Forever, Ronald Chapman
- Ice Queen - Yuna Kim Homage (Regional), Ronald Chapman