In life there are times we call thing's in our life “Gray Sky's” / “A Bad Time's”! Their are times in our life we call “Blue Sky's” / “Good Time's”!
But what is a “Blue Sky”?
It is a thing of beauty and really has nothing to do with life,
or what go's on in our life!
So when we look to the Sky for what we call the answer's!
We may be unable to find what it is we are looking for!
Remember that the
Are a thing of beauty!
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Sky's by Stuart Smeltzer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo