In life there are times we call thing's in our life “Gray Sky's” / “A Bad Time's”! Their are times in our life we call “Blue Sky's” / “Good Time's”!
But what is a “Blue Sky”?
It is a thing of beauty and really has nothing to do with life,
or what go's on in our life!
So when we look to the Sky for what we call the answer's!
We may be unable to find what it is we are looking for!
Remember that the
Are a thing of beauty!
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Stuart Smeltzer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Sky's by Stuart Smeltzer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- A Complaint, William Wordsworth
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
Poem of the Day
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry
- Father, hafiz qasim
- who stole my thunder, Cee Bea
- The Poet in Crossroad, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea