In life there are times we call thing's in our life “Gray Sky's” / “A Bad Time's”! Their are times in our life we call “Blue Sky's” / “Good Time's”!
But what is a “Blue Sky”?
It is a thing of beauty and really has nothing to do with life,
or what go's on in our life!
So when we look to the Sky for what we call the answer's!
We may be unable to find what it is we are looking for!
Remember that the
Are a thing of beauty!
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Sky's by Stuart Smeltzer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Longing, Lara A. Aqrawi