Mothers are the ones, who bring us into the world,
Mothers are the ones who teach us right from wrong.
Mothers are there for us when we need her any time, day or night,
To help us feel better.
Mothers are there when we are scared or when we feel alone,
And she is there when we are happy to share in our joy.
Mothers are there for us when we are feeling down,
She helps us feel better.
Mothers are the ones, who love us,
Even when we think no one else does.
She is Always by us anytime, all the time, no matter what
Even if only in our hearts!
By Stuart W. Smeltzer
Stuart Smeltzer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
She passed away two years later.
Comments about this poem (Mothers Are by Stuart Smeltzer )
- If Thou Of Fortune Be Bereft,, John Greenleaf Whittier
- An Open Book, Phil Soar
- Winter blue, Phil Soar
- Mom You Please Hear, Pintu Mahakul
- Mind and Nature, Aftab Alam
- Faint Music, Robert Hass
- Alexander Pushkin I loved you, valentin savin
- O Talibans, They Are The Buddhas, You Fi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Cobras Hissing And Basketed, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Glorified Clay, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)