Phan Thanh gian
Blue Trinity: ma vie en bleu
Look up at the lone desert's sky vibrant Blue
Where the sumptuous cotton clouds were long gone.
Hugging the undulating silent sand dunes,
The azure sky tenderly whispers its innocent secrets.
Uncover the bruised skin, purplish, troubling Blues
Dark clots conflagrate at the wounded flesh
Paying solemn homage to life's incidental blunt edges.
A creature's ultimate sacrifice to love, joy, survival...
Dive into the deep ocean's calming Blue
Swim among immense whale's haunting hymns,
Ethereal chants reverberate Neptune's inverted cathedrals
Witness the meditative Blue absolved in eternity.
Phan Thanh gian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Trinity: ma vie en bleu by Phan Thanh gian )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)