Phan Thanh gian
Blue Trinity: ma vie en bleu
Look up at the lone desert's sky vibrant Blue
Where the sumptuous cotton clouds were long gone.
Hugging the undulating silent sand dunes,
The azure sky tenderly whispers its innocent secrets.
Uncover the bruised skin, purplish, troubling Blues
Dark clots conflagrate at the wounded flesh
Paying solemn homage to life's incidental blunt edges.
A creature's ultimate sacrifice to love, joy, survival...
Dive into the deep ocean's calming Blue
Swim among immense whale's haunting hymns,
Ethereal chants reverberate Neptune's inverted cathedrals
Witness the meditative Blue absolved in eternity.
Phan Thanh gian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blue Trinity: ma vie en bleu by Phan Thanh gian )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Expression Eruption: Confidence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra
- Eyes Tell a Story, Rohit Sapra