Bonnie and Clyde
Their love was like Bonnie and Clyde
Two lovers whose hearts were mad
For one another they could never depart
It was all they ever had.
The relationship fueled with passion
So crazy and yet so raw
To others they seemed to be the foolish ones
Reality was their flaw.
Yet they believed they could never be broken
Their love was meant to be
And always together side by side
They'd go out on a wild spree.
They went to prove to others
That their love would never die
That the relationship so mad was something of fate
Any criticisms they'd simply deny.
They knew no one could stop them
Their love was a sure crazy ride
Not even some bullets could end their love
As was the same for Bonnie and Clyde.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bonnie and Clyde by Genevieve Pilat )
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai