Genevieve Pilat Poems
- Saxophone Love Mixed in the breeze of April dusk ...
- Blinded By The Dark Through the dark we fear the worst We ...
- Graffiti Beyond the darken shadows Of a cold abandon alley ...
- To Emily To Emily these words are for you Whenever your ...
- Something Blue A wedding day for the bride Is a time of ...
- Black And White They see the world in black and ...
- Perfect Child The perfect child she has become A mask to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Genevieve Pilat
Mixed in the breeze of April dusk winds
Floating high above
A sweetened melody seeps in all around
It must be a saxophone love.
Oh that sweet, so sweet jazz that tickles my ears
What heavenly music it seems
It fills my heart with joy and adoration
It brings contentment in my dreams.
That soul of the saxophone crooning its song
Presenting its own life story
Stories of sadness, heartache and pain
And stories of its outstanding glory.
Such saxophone love can cast strange spells
Changing normal people into scamps
Transforming gentlemen to ...