Broken mirror with glass all shattered
Knowing it would never matter
Losing your own reflection
From life's true rejection.
Broken mirror now it seems
Life was like opaque dreams
Never willing to shine once more
Wanting the life you had before.
Broken mirror on the ground
Wishing he never came around
And all remains are scattered parts
And one wounded broken heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Mirror by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI