Broken mirror with glass all shattered
Knowing it would never matter
Losing your own reflection
From life's true rejection.
Broken mirror now it seems
Life was like opaque dreams
Never willing to shine once more
Wanting the life you had before.
Broken mirror on the ground
Wishing he never came around
And all remains are scattered parts
And one wounded broken heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Mirror by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine