Book at the Finger's Tip
A bound book
Of printed pages
Takes the mind
Thro' unknown stages.
Poetry or prose
Philosophy or math
A deep exploration
Of enchanting delight.
Book of art
Or a cook book
Craft or needle work
It's all excitement.
Book has today
From hard bound
To an e-book.
Or an encylopedia
Is all digitized.
And the web network
Keep holding the key
At the finger's tip.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book at the Finger's Tip by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Difficult to return, gajanan mishra
- Life Is, Andy Caldwell
- Amn't Gone!, Sir Toby
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)