Book at the Finger's Tip
A bound book
Of printed pages
Takes the mind
Thro' unknown stages.
Poetry or prose
Philosophy or math
A deep exploration
Of enchanting delight.
Book of art
Or a cook book
Craft or needle work
It's all excitement.
Book has today
From hard bound
To an e-book.
Or an encylopedia
Is all digitized.
And the web network
Keep holding the key
At the finger's tip.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book at the Finger's Tip by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Sheep of yesterday, today and ever..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Money plays, hasmukh amathalal
- Thinking's Mates, michael walkerjohn
- translate button on blouse, Havilah
- BEAUTY, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Beauty Of Song, Eve Carter
- WHINING FAITH, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Savoring Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Integrity, Hans Raj Sharma
- In The Bosom of The Fire Is The Mystery, Little Eagle McGowan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)