Book with No End and No Beginning
We don't know how it started
Then realized we have left a couple chapter behind
When we did it wrong?
Is it a right way now to flip another page forward?
And this strange relation is not bothered by question anymore
We're trapped in the middle of story
We're trying to turn back and roll it again
But we only read the same words over and over
Where is the real truth that hiding somewhere in our heart?
Somewhere between the fight and comeback tears
Is better to close this book and wondering it's just a dream?
So why we don't see it's going to a clear conclusion
Why we can't say good bye to each other
Tired about every way to hurt and hate and forget
Are we missed a few blank page?
Telling the dark secret we both hiding
And the passion with sweet words are just illusion
Because what we own simply a shadow of our loneliness
The story must have an ending
But we don't even have a beginning
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Book with No End and No Beginning by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- A Pirate's Tale, Phil Soar
- Why does it rain?, Hardik Vaidya
- The Hair(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Compensation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- love has a look and it looks a lot like us, Mandolyn ...
- The Cock(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Finishing Line, Naveed Akram
- Alankar(Decor) -197, Indira Renganathan
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Distinguished!, Denis Martindale