Implants have been planted,
The seed begins to grow,
A passion to waste thousands,
To be the best in show
Alteration is now natural,
We barely bat an eye
Face lifts and tummy tucks,
We never question why
You don't think it's surgery?
Are you prepared for pain?
And while you're still unconscious,
Why not get a new brain?
Joyce Rugg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Botox Banality by Joyce Rugg )
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid