Implants have been planted,
The seed begins to grow,
A passion to waste thousands,
To be the best in show
Alteration is now natural,
We barely bat an eye
Face lifts and tummy tucks,
We never question why
You don't think it's surgery?
Are you prepared for pain?
And while you're still unconscious,
Why not get a new brain?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Botox Banality by Joyce Rugg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar