Bound by blood
I don't know what to do,
as im seeing all your pain.
Nothing i seem to say,
will stop the tears that fall like rain.
I scream inside my head,
and i want to help you fight.
But nothing i do;
will make everything alright.
I just want you to know,
i love you with all my heart.
And no matter what happens,
we'll never be apart.
I'm here forever,
even as you cry.
you'll never be alone,
i'll always help you try.
Were bound by blood;
Through the good and the bad,
we'll always be together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bound by blood by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To my coy grand mum, Emmanuel chibuike
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki