Bound by blood
I don't know what to do,
as im seeing all your pain.
Nothing i seem to say,
will stop the tears that fall like rain.
I scream inside my head,
and i want to help you fight.
But nothing i do;
will make everything alright.
I just want you to know,
i love you with all my heart.
And no matter what happens,
we'll never be apart.
I'm here forever,
even as you cry.
you'll never be alone,
i'll always help you try.
Were bound by blood;
Through the good and the bad,
we'll always be together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bound by blood by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma