I have seen them cry for mercy,
Young men and women of all ages,
Trying their best to defend.
Bombs and rockets dropped all night,
We heard the blasting fright,
Medics ran to assist,
They knew of the deadly risks,
Remembering war is a nightmare,
The brave soldiers didn't know what was out there.
The soldiers are proud of their flag,
All the men and women fight to the end,
They won't stop until our flag flies red, white, and blue in the wind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brave Soldiers by Darby Diana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer