Teddy Bear Christmas
All the teddy bears love the snow,
They are always ready with their sleds to go.
I love their spirit of adventure and play,
All their joy and love for boys and girls comes with a teddy bear hug.
Traveling to visit their friends,
The snow is coming down, it's almost Christmas Day.
I know they celebrate the holiday,
That is the teddy bear way.
Somewhere in the pines,
The Teddy Bear Christmas tree is all aglow,
Bright lights calling them to dance and sing.
It is a pretty sight to see.
They eat the candies and cakes,
Open Christmas presents they made.
Play games and sing,
Teddy Bear Christmas bells ring,
Bless all the teddy bears everywhere,
Teddy Bear Christmas is finally here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear Christmas by Darby Diana )
- Birth Of Another Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone Nice, Ray Hansell
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
- Godspeed, Heipeuding Ilunglung
- Different things in life anytime and any.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns