Teddy Bear Christmas
All the teddy bears love the snow,
They are always ready with their sleds to go.
I love their spirit of adventure and play,
All their joy and love for boys and girls comes with a teddy bear hug.
Traveling to visit their friends,
The snow is coming down, it's almost Christmas Day.
I know they celebrate the holiday,
That is the teddy bear way.
Somewhere in the pines,
The Teddy Bear Christmas tree is all aglow,
Bright lights calling them to dance and sing.
It is a pretty sight to see.
They eat the candies and cakes,
Open Christmas presents they made.
Play games and sing,
Teddy Bear Christmas bells ring,
Bless all the teddy bears everywhere,
Teddy Bear Christmas is finally here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teddy Bear Christmas by Darby Diana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...