For there is something so stunning
about your every breath.
As your chest slowly rises and then sinks
in such a soothing manner.
It reminds me of the simpler beauties of life.
Like the ocean rushing upon the shore.
Or the pitter patter of rain dripping upon the window glass.
It's a gesture of life,
a gesture of ongoing,
a gesture that warms me inside.
Because in every breath,
I am mostly reminded of how,
even through it all,
And you never gave up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breath by Mackenzie Loyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA