Breathe like the waves of the Ocean.
How they are calm when breathing,
In and out the waves go in the Ocean.
Watch like a panther stalking it's prey.
Studying it's prey as it moves here to there.
Being patient till finally it stalks the prey.
Feel like an empath towards others.
Suffer with him what he suffers.
Maybe you will learn what it feels like.
Listen to the sounds of a forest.
Chirping birds, scurrying mice...
Just close your eyes and listen...
Breathe, watch, feel and listen...
Maybe they will let you live...
Knowing you are useful and calm...
Just be calm, just close your eyes and
Open them up again and wait...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by tabitha driskell )
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
- IMPROBABLE ME, Terry O'Leary
- May I help you, gajanan mishra
- UNPROVEN FALSEHOOD, johnny case
- Not good, gajanan mishra
- Trials And Tribulations, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Friends, you are here, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)