Breathe like the waves of the Ocean.
How they are calm when breathing,
In and out the waves go in the Ocean.
Watch like a panther stalking it's prey.
Studying it's prey as it moves here to there.
Being patient till finally it stalks the prey.
Feel like an empath towards others.
Suffer with him what he suffers.
Maybe you will learn what it feels like.
Listen to the sounds of a forest.
Chirping birds, scurrying mice...
Just close your eyes and listen...
Breathe, watch, feel and listen...
Maybe they will let you live...
Knowing you are useful and calm...
Just be calm, just close your eyes and
Open them up again and wait...
tabitha driskell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breathe by tabitha driskell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale