optimism is not rare
it just has rare causes
sometimes we choose to wake up happy in the morning
sometimes it feels so good not to look for reasons
so what if you won't have him?
smile and let the Sun know you're inlove..
it doesn't matter, all the sadness is behind
life is beautiful enough just for looking up
and running in the street for no reason
running fast and enjoying the cold air racing against your face
and if you still dream of him running with you
think that he breathes the same air...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe Happy by Cristina Geanta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...