Maia Padua (Virgo / City of Gentle People)
*BREEZE OF TIME (for Sr. Vangie Capilitan, OND)
As future swiftly paints its picture,
The past swiftly flashes back,
Future travels so fast embracing pictures of yesterday,
Of treasured time and memories,
Of trials and miseries
Creating her sand art story,
Swiftly yet captures moment of every memory,
A story, the warmth of her love,
Compassion in her Vocation;
A servant of God, fisher of men,
Serving God until then
Walking in the sands of time
Traces His footprints with her feet
Walks her life with the breeze of time
Writes every memory in her unseen diary
Carves her life-long story in the hearts of many
A promise, for her Great Savior
A surrender, to God her Creator.
Happy 39th Anniversary of serving God.
Thank you for guiding us...We love you, Sr. Vangie.
Especially dedicated to Sr. Evangeline C. Capilitan, OND
fr. Dist 4 officers and members
Poet Other Poems
- *BREEZE OF TIME (for Sr. Vangie Capilita...
- ¿Quién Soy Yo?
- A Challenge
- A Chance
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak I
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak II
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak III
- A Glimpse of Nature...Nature's Speak IV
- A Heart Of A Child
- A Poem, A Painting; A Dream
- A POET'S AIM, a poet's dream
- A Portrait Of Tomorrow
- A SINNER (A dream)
- A SMILE, a soul's delight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.