Brief Consideration About Whole Hearted Actions
Putting your heart in every action can make you miserable...
Aches twice as more when you fall,
Frightens thrice as more when you fight,
Messes up ten times more when you can't,
Misses a hundred times more when you shouldn't...
It can break, melt or shatter apart...
And yet, how could a happiness be complete, if it is not fully whole hearted?
Pedro Cescon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brief Consideration About Whole Hearted Actions by Pedro Cescon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed