Brief Consideration About Whole Hearted Actions
Putting your heart in every action can make you miserable...
Aches twice as more when you fall,
Frightens thrice as more when you fight,
Messes up ten times more when you can't,
Misses a hundred times more when you shouldn't...
It can break, melt or shatter apart...
And yet, how could a happiness be complete, if it is not fully whole hearted?
Pedro Cescon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brief Consideration About Whole Hearted Actions by Pedro Cescon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty