I read an article on aversion therapy
And decided to give it a try
Everytime you cross my mind,
I replace that thought with broccoli.
So now I've been thinking about broccoli
24/7 for well over a week now,
Enough so that I could write the
Worlds first, all broccoli cookbook,
Enough so that I wouldn't be surprised
If my brain was now green and resembled it.
Enough so that I don't think I will
Ever want to eat broccoli again.
And the funny thing is that now,
Everytime I open the freezer
And see that half used bag of frozen broccoli,
I think about you.
Damn it to hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broccoli by Sandra Brennan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan