I might not be like them
i might not be known so well
now, my only precious gem
turn to stones, burned in hell
done a lot to ensure
i can deny some exposure
i can resist some creature
wanna live 6 feet under
i just wanna be what i wanted to be
and i just wanna see what i am meant to see
i just wanna learn of what i might learn here
and i just want to see what is mine, what's for me...
i may got mad and shout 'jeeeeeeeeeeeee! '
i may fall down and ask help from thee
one may hate when i set them free
cause when you break my heart then i'll die in vain burn in fire, drown in the sea
you might see a honey bee
and you can see the sting in me
you would know what i want to free
it's a bit venom, in poison ivy...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke me by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .