Hand in hand,
We walk on in silence.
The tear on my cheek turns to ice.
Sad and forgotten,
The feeling in my heart,
Blind and deaf,
You stay next to me.
I wonder when you'll want to see.
Jerking and broken,
Blood runs down my face.
Your heart is crying once again.
Stella Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (broken by Stella Andrews )
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Identification of a Rat by Act, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Walk, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Bush, My Lover, William Henry Ogilvie
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)