We've been so close.
We love, hug, held, and been there for eaach other.
Took little steps to stick together.
Shared information that was sadm upsetting, and funny.
We laughed, cried, an will die together.
It was unseperable.
Then one by one, each fell inlove or liked someone.
Stalked by others and blamed each other.
Words that are unbearable to even listen to.
Misunderstand from the facts stucked in their minds.
Dam guys, it wasn't suppose to ruin our relationship.
Last looks on those cherishing faces, gone....
My heart is torn apart, more than being broken-up.
Tears falling from my eyes, it's depresing.
Feeling pain from the views of this bull-shyte.
It's nothing, but bull-shyte.
It hurts me terribly like thousand bullets shot at me.
Our friendship wasn't suppose to expire. Especially not now.
The thoughts of those who are lost or against one another,
Has an incorrect details and needs to recheck their information.
Loosing one another wasn't out idea of friends forever.
What was our best friends necklace suppose to mean now?
We were SUPPOSE to be UNBREAKABLE! ! !
Now, it's a broken chain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Chain by Amy Hang )
- Quiet Dave, Adeosun Olamide
- We Are That, Tushar Ray
- Old-Fashioned Cosmology, douglas scotney
- Dreamt Of You 3, Michael McParland
- That's When You Do It, douglas scotney
- Freedom in Love's Prison, Paul Hartal
- Gun Propaganda, Is It Poetry
- Silver Spoons, Mikey Bachman
- Perjury against the Innocent Punished by.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Marital-Reciprocity, American-Style ......, Bri Edwards
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)