In His Heart
In his eyes, I see no fear.
I sense happiness,
But feel the tears.
I hear laughter and care free days
And watch as they shut to sleep filled with haze.
In his arm,
I feel strong
And against he's chest
I hear our song.
I feel his heart in his strong embrace.
As i sense my own begin to race.
Against his skin, I forget the pain
So near to him in the pouring rain.
The passion falls like dwindling stars.
And the love blinds us with unbend able bars.
In his heart, I feel no sorrow.
I can see his ambitions of a new tomorrow.
The sun rise & lights the sky above
As I am encased in his never ending love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In His Heart by Amy Hang )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...