In His Heart
In his eyes, I see no fear.
I sense happiness,
But feel the tears.
I hear laughter and care free days
And watch as they shut to sleep filled with haze.
In his arm,
I feel strong
And against he's chest
I hear our song.
I feel his heart in his strong embrace.
As i sense my own begin to race.
Against his skin, I forget the pain
So near to him in the pouring rain.
The passion falls like dwindling stars.
And the love blinds us with unbend able bars.
In his heart, I feel no sorrow.
I can see his ambitions of a new tomorrow.
The sun rise & lights the sky above
As I am encased in his never ending love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In His Heart by Amy Hang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam