Amy Hang Poems
- Chess I move right He moves left. I feel the light He ...
- Love Everyday I say I love you And I really do.
- Punishment Let it die Let it go Don't sufficate Don't ...
- Why? Why do I slit my vains? The scars doesn't go away, ...
- To Pretend I pretend To smile, To laugh, & show no ...
- The Pain The pain in my chest Is unbearable. I cannot take ...
- In His Heart In his eyes, I see no fear. I sense happiness, ...
I'm a lil asian gurl who loves poetry, feelings, and enjoying life now. But drama iz tooo much 4 me.
I'm in colorado chillen nd myspace talking to friends but i write poems when im not thinking. but they r all good.
I love techno and rock... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Hang
I move right
He moves left.
I feel the light
He takes another step.
I had to smile
His face stays straight
I take a look for awhile.
His love for me is fake.
I try to keep up
He takes few more steps
I'm going nuts!
What plans in his mind did he kept?
I look for another way
What did he see?
I don't know what to say
He locked my mind so it can't be free.
My heart was tightly wrapped
He tells me that I thought too late
I was trapped
He says check-mate