My thoughts are broken.
It’s like putting a puzzle together,
Trying to figure out how to word things.
I don't know what to say anymore.
I miss you to much.
Everything seems so hard to say without you.
I don't know how to say anything anymore.
I try as best as I can and yet the meaning of what I’m saying gets lost,
So then it’s not understood completely.
It’s hard for me to put the meaning of these broken thoughts into words.
I'm at a loss on how anymore.
I want to tell you so much,
But yet I can't find the right words.
I only wish you could understand the meaning without it getting lost in my broken thoughts.
I only wish you were here right now to put them back together,
But your not,
So they will remain broken and there is nothing I can do.
The meaning of these words get lost and I don't know how to put it into words.
All I have are broken thoughts without you.
7Shadows Teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Thoughts by 7Shadows Teed )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chivalrous Me, Jara Son of Ahaz
- Love, love and love, hasmukh amathalal
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv