My bucket list is very long.
I want to swim with whales, scuba dive, and one day write a song.
I want to ballroom dance, in an amazing dress.
Walk down that huge stairway and really impress.
I want to go to an Italian Opera, or even a ballet.
Ride on the Orient Express, be a Queen for the day.
I want to go on safari and live out in the wild.
Eat with the natives in their village, share their lives, and their smiles.
I want to hold a baby gorilla, and a silky tiger cub.
Ride a horse on a deserted beach at sunset, with the one I love.
I want to travel to so many places, there is so much world to see.
Yes my bucket list is very long,
So I had better get busy.
Kim Hoolihan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bucket List by Kim Hoolihan )
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Faiz Ahmed Faiz
(13 February 1911 - 20 November 1984)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar
- '' And They Say I'm Insane? '', bri mar