She had a hard time
But when it came midnight bee's played so beautiful
Whisperd to the bee
Scratches on his back, scratches on mine
Breath hot on the bee's ear, pulling the bee's hair made her gasp for air
Pulling the bee closer to her
Beautiful Bee's made love like honey.
Dreams are like haven
mind full to blow
tears flow with the flow, an his love fades into the dark
your back up startes to fall
Little bee, little bee please come back home..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bumble Bee by anita miles )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister