Bijay Kant Dubey
Burquawalli, I Saw You, But Could Not Say, I Love You
Burquawalli, people see the moon,
But see I your face,
Yea, the moonface
Not less than the moon with the twinkling stars.
People see the moon, the silvery fair white moon,
But I see you,
My moon, not less than.
Let me say, I love you,
I love you, Burquawalli
And when go I, see my bibi
But with love.
People call them, lo, see, see them the clouds,
The moon of the clouds, under the patches of,
But I call you the moon
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burquawalli, I Saw You, But Could Not Say, I Love You by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- die paaie gaan joburg toe, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- I Have Been Called, Lilly Emery
- Smoke Without Fire, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Weeds and Blooms, Donal Mahoney
- <<<<Twist and turn, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<my mother land, Abdul Wahab
- Smell of sweat, gajanan mishra
- << Potherb of love, Abdul Wahab
- Cats Like Denny, Dexsta Ray
- <<< I dare you all, Abdul Wahab