In a bus station,
Parading a smile
And she's gone.
Only her scent
That I exist.
That she'll be missed.
When my memory
Flicks the random page.
I go back to my cage.
Calls for my concentration.
As a single bird
Soars on high.
Standing in a bus station,
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bus Station. by Kevin East )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Epitaph, Bozhidar Pangelov
- unveil, baharak barzin
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Queen Patreniallla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Transitory, Babbling Brookes
- Having Fun, Noah Body
- winter, Clara Keiper
- After Rudyard Kipling, Josh Mitteldorf
- The cold will come, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK