Kevin East Poems
- Carnival. Carnival. Liquid colours In the sun. Music on ...
- Almost As I breathe in a still twilight. Trees silently wait...
- The Wheel Of Life. The wheel of life Turns. So you will ...
- Rain Dances When rain dances steps of silver In unseen ...
- Leave She will never leave you. though she said ...
- Mad Call me mad as a love crazed moon Beaming to a lonely ...
- The Aching In My Heart The aching in my heart Like sweetest ...
Hi my name is Kevin East. I live in Chesham Bucks England.
I am a precision engineer by trade but my great love is writing poetry.
I love art and music but poetry is my passion.
My hero is John Keats.
I am a romantic and that reflects in my poems.
The experiences depicted in my work are real. Either from my life or people i know.
I have many more poems to submit and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin East
In the sun.
Music on the run.
With a smile.
The perfect day of fun.
Just our style.
Amid the beautiful noise
If you can,
Our bodies gyrate
In the heat.
To the rhythm of love
In the street.
We skip, like teenage lovers
Under the scented covers
Of exotic fare.
Wafting through the air.
Our carnival extraordinaire.
I would serenade you.
Across the esplanade we threw
Flowers in the air.
Such a happy pair
As music fades