Admire I Do When I Look Up.
To Thee Above.
Into The Clear Blue Sky.
Sometimes I Want To Collapse.
When Suddenly You Appear And I Wish I Was Able To Disappear.
Then I Give My Thanks To All The Gods.
That I Am Here And Not A Dog.
I Stare Into Your Crystal Clear Angel Eyes.
There Is No Blue To Blew Any Kind To My Blush.
Which I Know Of Till This Day.
That Makes My Heart Spins With A Rush.
The Cause To Become.
Unglued And Unrattled.
Flushes Of Heat Fires Hot.
You Are My Flame.
Sweat Expires As I Really Try.
To Even Remember Your Heavenly Name.
Butterfly Knees Makes Me Mumble.
The Words Explodes And I Start To Stutter.
Can can You you Repeat repeat That that.
You Are One Hell Of A Sexy Thing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Knees by Unic Cjonr )
- Poppy, Hazel Connelly
- When Owls Do Cry, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Beautiful Sunset, John F. McCullagh
- Dull glory, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The Blue of His Face, Marieta Maglas
- Moonlight Love, Krystal Whinery
- Haiku&, Morgan Michaels
- Haiku# Life-6, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Swollen Heart, Ronald Chapman
- Riddle poem-2, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)