Admire I Do When I Look Up.
To Thee Above.
Into The Clear Blue Sky.
Sometimes I Want To Collapse.
When Suddenly You Appear And I Wish I Was Able To Disappear.
Then I Give My Thanks To All The Gods.
That I Am Here And Not A Dog.
I Stare Into Your Crystal Clear Angel Eyes.
There Is No Blue To Blew Any Kind To My Blush.
Which I Know Of Till This Day.
That Makes My Heart Spins With A Rush.
The Cause To Become.
Unglued And Unrattled.
Flushes Of Heat Fires Hot.
You Are My Flame.
Sweat Expires As I Really Try.
To Even Remember Your Heavenly Name.
Butterfly Knees Makes Me Mumble.
The Words Explodes And I Start To Stutter.
Can can You you Repeat repeat That that.
You Are One Hell Of A Sexy Thing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Knees by Unic Cjonr )
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)