Admire I Do When I Look Up.
To Thee Above.
Into The Clear Blue Sky.
Sometimes I Want To Collapse.
When Suddenly You Appear And I Wish I Was Able To Disappear.
Then I Give My Thanks To All The Gods.
That I Am Here And Not A Dog.
I Stare Into Your Crystal Clear Angel Eyes.
There Is No Blue To Blew Any Kind To My Blush.
Which I Know Of Till This Day.
That Makes My Heart Spins With A Rush.
The Cause To Become.
Unglued And Unrattled.
Flushes Of Heat Fires Hot.
You Are My Flame.
Sweat Expires As I Really Try.
To Even Remember Your Heavenly Name.
Butterfly Knees Makes Me Mumble.
The Words Explodes And I Start To Stutter.
Can can You you Repeat repeat That that.
You Are One Hell Of A Sexy Thing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly Knees by Unic Cjonr )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston