By Suffocating I Breathe
My wall of distress is an enclosure.
Windowless features are fitted to the doors.
Slivers of broken glass are shattered on a blood soaked floor.
My inner boundaries cannot absorb my call.
I am out of breath, by suffocating I breathe.
I want to turn, but I am too late.
I smell the flames, but the fires are the one which burns.
The bridge into time, collapsed in my mind.
Pillars of strength, washed by the waves, away without signs.
The dunes of sand are trapped inside the glass.
Mirrors are timing the hour by the silver clock.
Walk I do, bitter becomes better.
My sanity cracks the truth next to the wonders of Alice.
I fell faithless into the deep dark hole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Suffocating I Breathe by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 January 1930)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- All Just A Game, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever Black, Spiritwind Wood
- For the Love of Your Life, Sandra Feldman
- Flame Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- Until You Look Through My Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- In the Span of Life, R B Seals
- Controlling The Narrative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hallucinated, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar