Misty veil covered all the hills
And its heart with golden rays fills.
Cowards hide well behind the logs
Under fog the stags and the frogs.
Crowing crows gliding around
Draw near a prey on wet ground.
With a cup beside the path sits
A child of long fair locks it pants.
The smell of burning rotten corn
Spreads nation's ever glowing scorn.
Six line roads demolishing hopes
Run over fields of fading crops.
Cry my beloved country cry
Try for the best by ballots try..
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (By Ballot by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma