Dr. Debasish Mridha
By Becoming Nothing
Nothing lives, nothing dies but everything exist
Nothing is alive, nothing is dead but everything at its ease.
Nothing is free, nothing is bounded
but everything has its range.
Nothing is permanent, nothing is
static but everything change.
Anything becomes part of everything
by becoming nothing.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Becoming Nothing by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lullaby for the doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- SUMMER FUN, MORGAN AXIOTIS
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE NIGHT OF REVELATION ليلة القدر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- de pun.t, co the skipper
- Death Speaking, Kyle Schlicher