John W Flournoy
I have removed my poems from PoemHunter after seeing, or rather hearing, one of my poems read by a mechanical reader in one of the many videos PoemHunter has posted to make money (not a bad thing) from the talents of poets who post here.
Should I want my poem read on the internet, I would prefer to have it done in my own voice and not by a mechanical monstrosity with no understanding of the English language.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bye by John W Flournoy )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)