Where the mind floats
There hangs a thought
When you're sad, it shows
A thought is undone.
The heart is raced
Pounding against the ribs
The mind, ablaze.
Emotion sets in, deep.
Thought is a ride, smooth
It takes you afar.
The mind is in gloom,
When it tears apart.
When all is done,
It's mere Caddle of thought…
Jubril Balogun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caddled Thoughts! by Jubril Balogun )
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath