Calculations - Written by Kapka Kassabova
The fire that lights a candle
cannot be shared
between the wick
and the match; it has to be given
like a life.
The body lying on the wet sand
must leave an impression deeper
than the shallow water
to erase it.
May you never recover
from the lightness of my touch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Calculations - Written by Kapka Kassabova by Bianca N/A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA