California Sun Scatter
Caliornia sun doesn’t slant.
Into a trillion shreds.
It knows no moods of negativity,
Only of ebullience.
I could walk on this California sun scatter,
And dance and skip and zig-zag hop on it.
I could make ice-cream sun floats out of it.
I could concoct sunshine-ade to drink it.
I could design a sun scatter dress you just have to surround
And not wear it.
Well, I couldn’t skate on the sun
But I could breathe it in.
And I could release it back out.
And feel better for it,
Because it’s California Sun Scatter
Of the California sun.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (California Sun Scatter by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK