James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
CAN CANADIANS DO IT OCT 25TH,2012
CAN CANADIANS DO IT? Oct 25th,2012
Where do we get politicians with their feet on the ground?
Who think Canadian and are not completely party bound.
Who think death with dignity and not the abortion clinic,
Politicians we can believe in and is not the usual cynic.
Because they're into human rights and Trudeau's constitution,
And no capital punishment, lethal-injection or execution,
Soft judges and parole boards that almost empty the jails,
Or any left-wing ideas, notions or rules that prevail.
And then it gets worse because media moguls think it's great,
Or a new drug-addict Insite free clinic without much debate,
Where judges are appointed from very secret lists,
Governor generals too so our new aristocrats persist.
James Bredin's Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.