CAN THIS BE DONE? ... SEPT 5TH,2013
They’re talking about deleting our Senate off the map,
Should it depend on how many senators are having a nap?
After all, they can stay around until they are seventy five,
But even at that old age some of them can be very much alive.
But if they could give us death-with-dignity; that would be great,
I don’t think they can do it until the Commons has it up for debate,
But they should still try because the writing is on the wall,
Could the auditor’s financial report put the place into recall?
Do we have to change the Constitution for major stuff like this?
Its not something that can be overlooked forgotten and dismissed,
And while we’re at it; death-with-dignity is due and should be passed,
Despite all the organized holy religious opposition amassed.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (CAN THIS BE DONE? ... SEPT 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR