can u be same
I said loudly "yes, yes and yes "
Might not be heard by her with trace..
I was all along whispering too
My god I was in love and that was true
I never wanted it to happen
To go little far off even
That is destiny we have hoped
If all goes well and show is not flopped
Heart must remain in jovial mood
As love and affection is the only food
We can cherish the memory and enjoy
What is today in our hand with joy
Where is need to confess?
When it is reflected on face
Face shines with little of your appearance
I take it one in million chances
There is no going back now
I have allowed enough water to flow
So there prevails no dearth of love
Almost certain and secured to believe
It might have been slow in steps
But never uncertain with perhaps
It was you all over in mind
Can you be same of that kind?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (can u be same by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar