CAN WE CHANGE TRUDEAU'S CHARTER
Terrorists like Trudeau’s Charter because it gives them rights,
All the way to our appointed Supreme Court with delights,
And we’re so politically correct we can’t see a problem here,
Appointed establishment all tell us we have nothing to fear.
Why didn’t someone point out back then that his Charter had a flaw?
It allows terrorists and crooks and prisoners to bend every law,
Is it possible that Canadians could maybe rearrange?
Is it possible to change Trudeau’s Charter or is that too strange?
Why are we more concerned with human rights instead of the law?
Soft judges allow too many to walk and that’s a major flaw,
And you don’t complain though of course you are not one of them,
The left wing media would probably complain to the PM.
Jan 12th 2011
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CAN WE CHANGE TRUDEAU'S CHARTER by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike
- Riverside (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Demure (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello