CAN WE CIRCUMVENT TRUDEAU'S CHARTER FEB 13TH,2011?
Trudeau’s Charter brought us multiculturalism in spades,
As the once proud Canadian culture is disregarded and fades,
As multiculturalism supports separate ghetto places,
Satellite dishes and Trudeau’s Charter right in our faces.
Can’t encourage amalgamation because they will not elect,
A politician who might appear to be not politically correct,
With “EVERYONE” in the world coming here to claim Charter rights,
Politically correct politicians pretend that this is a great delight.
We could circumvent Trudeau’s Charter with binding referendums,
If we had proper leadership to write the proper memorandums,
And tell the appointed Supreme Court that we are in charge,
Write another constitution because what we have is too large.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CAN WE CIRCUMVENT TRUDEAU'S CHARTER FEB 13TH,2011? by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber