Can you imagine?
Imagine a world...
Imagine a world with no dept
Imagine a world with no fighting
Imagine a world with no bullies
Imagine a world with no lies
Imagine a world with no cries
Imagine a world with happily ever afters
Imagine a world when dreams do come true
Imagine if this could all be real
What would our world be like then?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can you imagine? by Patrick Durney )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah