Timothy Marshal Nichols
Can You Imagine?
Could I imagine you?
More than another's
Could I anticipate you?
With so zealous a fortitude
Greater than others could
Should I envisage you?
So desperate as being
Unable to endure
Separation from you
Could I perceive you?
As if to wither
Apart from you
Did I imagine you?
And the fearful
Ineptitude of these
These impossible lyrics
Could you also imagine?
Timothy Marshal Nichols's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can You Imagine? by Timothy Marshal Nichols )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar